Thursday, May 29, 2014

Round one over

38 units inspected.  May move out inspections completed.  Still fairly surprised.  Maybe all of my getting on to them finally got through to them.  Doubtful.  But possible.  I did have a super fun parent today who demanded to know how much his son was getting back as I was doing the inspection.  After repeatedly trying to explain to him that I won't know until I process everything I just started giving a blank silent stare.  He left pretty angry.  But the point is he left.  :-)   I might try the silent thing more often.  I can only repeat the same stuff so many times. 

Now to prep 38 apartments in 5 days.  Should be super fun.   Can't wait to see what awesome things we find that were hidden.  There is always something. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment