Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Am I asking too much?

Why are people calling me and asking me about their deposit refund when they haven't even moved out yet???  I have people calling to pick fights with me about what we will be holding out of their refund.  I haven't even done the walk-throughs yet.  Nor will I until their lease is over.  It is insane. 

I can't even begin to guess what you will be getting back, but based on the fact that you are assuring me that that door was broken when you moved in, the two kitchen tiles were already missing, the blinds never worked,  and the bathroom mirror was already cracked. . .  hmmmm. . .  I am guessing you won't be getting a lot of your deposit back.  Just a guess. 

And apparently they have all forgotten that I walked through the unit with them when they moved in.  Each and every single apartment we have.  I walked through and did that check list with them.  I am fully aware that they are full of it. I just want one day where everything goes well.  No craziness.  No insane conversations.  No idiots.  Please.  Just one day.  Good things happen everyday.  But I want just one day with no bad.  Am I asking too much? 

No comments:

Post a Comment