Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I just.... and then you just... and then.... WTF

Holy crap.  Is it a full moon??  Are people this crazy because of the weather?  What is going on?  Today has been the most insane day. 

**Captain crazy pants mom who wants me to let her daughter break the lease without telling her room mate called again.  She just wanted to let me know I should expect to hear from her lawyer.  I am super excited as I hold my breath waiting for that call.

**I got to talk to the fire marshal again today.  Yay!!   Let's squeeze 100 minors into the smallest place possible, then get them wasted, and then act surprised when we get in trouble for it. 

**I have a group of girls that refuses to speak to each other about their up coming lease and want me to be their go between.  Ummmmm..... No.  I am your land lord.  Not your counselor.  I seriously just had to set up a time for them to meet for coffee so that they could figure out if they still wanted to live together.  The lease starts in June.  No rush. Take your time.  It's not like it is LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT OR ANYTHING.

**Oh your roof leaked last night during the rain and ruined your text book.  (I did actually feel sorry for this guy... until...) But it has been leaking on and off for 3 months and you didn't tell me about it, until it directly effected your property.  I guess that water spot on the brand new flooring wasn't a big deal to you.  I realize you are upset about the text book that, let's get real, you could have sold back for about $30.  But I am upset about the hundreds of $$ it will take to repair the water damage that could have been avoided had you told me about drip in the first place.  Sorry. 

**But my favorite part of the day goes to the tenant who came in and threw his wadded up check at assured me he will not be paying the late fee so I can just dream on.  I am sure wherever you go in life they will just let you pay your bills late with no repercussions what so ever.  I wish you the best of luck. 

All this while still managing the office, and getting things ready for move in/move out season.  Because I am awesome. 

Happy Wednesday!  Hope yours was as good as mine.  Off to search for the nearest booze. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment