Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Parenting Fail!!!

Needing to vent it out twice in one day is never a good sign.  But oh the conversations I have with people.  Especially parents.  I have a parent who would like for me to help her daughter break the lease, without telling her room mate.  She says the room mate is being mean.  Seriously.  She wants to leave a 20 year old girl responsible for $850 in rent by herself because her daughter says she is mean.  .

Are you effing kidding me right now??  What lesson is this teaching this girl?  "Someone makes you mad??  Better screw them over."  "You're friend was mean to you?  You should probably make their life hell."  This lady is the mother of the year. 

She informs me she will be calling her attorney. (Since I won't let her daughter just take her name off the lease without telling the other room mate)  And that her daughters life is in danger living there.  For starters, your daughter signed a lease, not a friendship pact.  And if you really think her life is in danger why are you still letting her live there and why have you not involved the authorities??  Is her 100lb room mate/sorority sister really that dangerous?  Or is being called a name going to ruin your daughters life.  Maybe I should call my mom and tell her how mean all the tenants are to me.  Maybe she will hire an attorney to sue them all for being big fat meany pants and for making me cry.  I will let you know how that call goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment