Monday, May 19, 2014

I love being right.

I love it when someone does something that just proves I am right.  Here is a link to a story about a study done regarding the affluent, over privileged, entitled group of college aged people out there.  The story is really about inequality in education standards and expectations in the affluent vs lower income students and how their parents effect their behaviors.  It discusses partying, the inability to be responsible and the fact that most of these under achievers can do nothing after they graduate and 'grow-up'.   

I promise after this I will only post absurd and funny things that my tenants do.(Lie)  And I will make every effort to not be so serious.(Unless they irritate me again, which they will, they let's be honest.)

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/maria-shriver/how-group-women-revealed-hard-truths-higher-education-n108746

No comments:

Post a Comment