Thursday, December 17, 2015

Elephant Heard

The girls that live above my office often sound like a heard of elephants.  They stomp.  They definitely don't know how to walk in heals.  I often wonder if they are teaching aerobics up there.  And today I think they might be playing tag.  It is so loud!!!  And to top it off one of them really really likes Adele.  And I feel like it might be my duty to tell her not to quit to her day job.  (Not that she probably has a job.  I am sure her parents are paying for her rent and funding her future failed singing career.)  But she is belting it out.  And the best thing I can compare it to is a cat dying.  And that might be too friendly.   I have turned up my music but I can still hear it.  Somebody help me..... 


Update:  One hour later, I am pretty sure they just have Hello on repeat.  Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

No comments:

Post a Comment