Thursday, August 25, 2016

I'm Baaaa-ack

I would like to tell you that it has clamed down and that is why I have not been posting but, alas, that would be a lie.  They are still crazy, and I am still losing my mind with their antics.  I think I have been upgraded from the Mayor of Idiotville, to the Governor of Crazy.  (edit: just checked on an old post and I had already promoted myself from mayor to captain of the crazy train.  So, in very exciting news, this is my second promotion in less than a year!)

They actually drove through another wall.  Another one.  How does this happen???  This time it wasn't a tenant, just a random person.  But still.  It happened.  Some cars were broken into, which is of course my fault.  Rent went unpaid.  Again, my fault.  Drunk people broke stuff, idiots lost stuff, crazies lied about stuff.  All in all it has been a pretty exciting few months.

We just went through 3 months of move outs and move ins.  And I do have some pretty good stuff from that. 

And then there was the most bat-shit crazy mom I have ever encountered who managed to call me 52 times in just under an hour.  That is not a typo that does say 52. 

I will spend the next few weeks getting all caught up with the past few months worth of stories.  And I can assure there will be some good ones to come because I have a really amazing crop of special little snowflakes who just moved in. 

I am pretty excited to start sharing!!  Wait for it......

No comments:

Post a Comment