Saturday, June 28, 2014

Round 2

Heading out to begin round 2 of summer mover outs.  Thankfully I only have about 20 on this round. Should only take about 8 hours to get through them all instead of two days like round 1.  But this round has some super fun stuff on it.  some really delightful tenants.  Can't wait.  If things go really right I might even get to fight with a parent today about all the delightful things their precious did while they lived on our property. I can't wait to see what amazing things I get called today.  I would love to hear some new ones.  Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any good name ideas.  I will be sure to pass them on as suggestions for my future tenants.  I am hoping they get more creative than their usual.  I am getting bored with the standard name calling. 

12 more days to vacation if I don't count today.  But who is counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment