Tuesday, June 24, 2014

16 days

A few delightful tidbits from what was otherwise and thankfully quiet weekend.

**Overly  rude text demanding to know when the time frame in which they will be receiving their deposit check back.  They don't move out until the end of July.  Soooooo...... yeah...... It for sure won't be until after that.  Thanks for asking.

**Mom calls to say her daughter needs out of her lease that begins in August and wants to know process for removing her from lease.  Her daughter is having medical issues and will be staying at home for at least the first semester of this up coming college year.  First I let her know that I am very sorry her daughter isn't feeling well and I wish her the best with whatever she will be doing to feel better.  I then explain how the lease break process works and what we will need to do since she was on a lease with other girls.  The mom responds by telling me that her daughters health issues (which she just told me about) are none of my concern and if I don't just take her daughter off the lease she will be calling her attorney.  Why do I bother ever trying to be nice to these people??????

**I send out a property wide text to all of the people whose leases are up at the end of the month with reminders and I ask that if they will be out before their lease date is up that they let me know so I can get their walk-throughs done and get their stuff processed sooner.  I get more than one response that says they will staying until the last possible minute because the effing paid for it and it is their space until that time.  Good for you.  Sorry I offered to get your stuff done before hand.  Seriously!

Best part is my sunburn.  I got to enjoy a lovely day poolside with my kids.  Thankful the idiots kept their insanity to them selves for the most part, but a day without distraction + sun +  pool = one sunburned mama.   But hey, I am just working on my base tan for our family vacation.

16 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment