Wednesday, June 18, 2014

23 days

Insanity.  The mom who was so awful on Monday just called to apologize for being rude.  Thankfully I didn't buy her BS.  One second after her not so heartfelt apology she asked about the money she had demanded and immediately became hostile again.  What was the point of the apology lady????? Why even waste your breath.   Let the attorneys handle and let's not talk anymore.  Thanks. 

Summer is the worst here.  During the fall, winter, and spring they just all do dumb things and say dumb things. But during the summer it is awful because it is all about money.  They all think they are owed something even when they are not.  The parents who I normally only talk to a couple times a week start calling everyday.  The tenants move in and call daily with little things they need fixed. This one I don't mind as much because it is our job to fix the apartments and keep them nice.  It is just when they call with a list of 20 things and they are rude, and half of the things are their fault.  It is so much easier when it is just drunk antics. 

Then maybe I can tell funny stories again.

I am going on vacation in just a few short weeks.  My first real vacation in nearly 2 years.  I am beyond ready.  No angry people.  No bitchy tenants.  No crazy co-signors.  No crabby maintenance man. (I should start an entire second blog about his insanity.  For real.)  Just my family.  A possible cocktail while sunbathing.  Many naps. . .   I am pretty sure that is what heaven is like.

Just 23 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment