Thursday, September 4, 2014

Military boys

I have a handful of guys who are marines and army living in our properties.  The vast majority of them I just freaking adore.  They are clean, prompt on payment, polite, and frankly I am thankful for their service.  But there are a few who just make my life awful, and they like to throw around that they are soldiers.   I think they assume people will forgive their idiocy and make allowances for their bad behavior.  I do not.  It actually pisses me off. 

I have had two ex-marines in particular that have made me crazy.  They are terrible.  They are destructive, rude, disrespectful little shits.  They always have on their marine shirts, and are covered in their marine tats.   One of them currently still resides on here and I am just counting down the days until his lease is up and just praying he doesn't renew.  Let him go somewhere else and act like a badass/douche-bag. 

The other is already gone.  He skipped out on his lease early.  Owes us a ton of back rent and late fees, and is now fighting the damage bill for all the destruction he caused. (he just called today. That is what made me think of him)  He says it was like that when he got there.  Sure. I let you move into a unit with broken doors, 23 burned out light bulbs, a broken fridge, and holes in the wall.  Ok.  I just got word that he is moving to Hawaii.  I am guessing with the military.  But I am not 100% sure.  But God help the next people who have to clean up after him.  He is a sad representation of a Marine and frankly it bums me out.


No comments:

Post a Comment