Thursday, September 4, 2014

Keepng it Clean

We are in the process of doing some seasonal maintenance on our properties. Tree trimming, power washing, painting, etc.  We do this every year to try to keep everything looking nice.  Yesterday I had a tenant call me to tell me that the power washer was extremely loud and disruptive.  She was trying to sleep and couldn't we do that later?  Ummmm. . .  It was 11:00 in the morning.  So no, not really.  We couldn't do it later.  And no she doesn't have a night job.  She is just a college aged kid.  I would guess hangover based on the number empty beer cans outside her door.  I feel like they don't understand the concept of a trash can.  It is just lazy and insane!!  

I have also had complaints about the 'sketchy looking guys' picking up stuff in the parking lots.  Those sketchy looking guys are called maintenance workers.  They are dirty because they are working hard.  I realize this is a difficult concept for most of my tenants.  I will, in the future, request that our contractors wear a suit and tie whilst they are cleaning up the party messes and repairing the damage that your drunk frat boy friends caused.  Getting right on that. Just this minute.

Can you hear my eyes rolling?  I thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment