Tuesday, September 9, 2014

How is it only Tuesday?????

So far this week, at 2:00 on Tuesday, I have spoken to 3 different fire marshals (how many can one town have?) and two different sets of police. 

And if I am not crazy, as I type this another two fire marshals are walking in now . . . To be continued shortly . . .  Followed by two cops. . . This should be good. . .

Update: 

My tenants are idiots and Johnny Law isn't entertained.  Shocking.  Just shocking.  Basically they wanted to give my tenants the business and they wanted to do it in front of me so that I was aware my tenants were idiots.  I was completely unaware.  Thank God I know now. 



Just a little side note, I do actually appreciate all the help I get from the police.  They get a bad rap sometimes, but they have been amazingly helpful for me in trying to get the idiocy to stop. And yes I am aware the Fire Marshal is trying to keep everyone safe.  I appreciate that as well.  I just get tired of it taking up such a large portion of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment