Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pee-gate 2014

Today began with an insane text about a neighbors friend peeing on her truck.  Not the tire.  He climbed up onto the rear bumper and peed into the bed of the truck.  She was kind enough to send me a picture of the person peeing. She did not take the picture.  Her drunk neighbor took it and snapchatted it to her thinking it was funny.  She took a screen shot and texted it to me.  I just can't believe this is a conversation I was having.  She wanted me to handle it for her.  Her truck was not parked on our property at the time of the peeing incident so I told her there was nothing I could do.  There would really be nothing I could do even if it was.  

How do semi grown people behave this way.  I mean really?  I understand being a man and how joyful it must be to just pee wherever you want.  But that is just gross and rude.    I had another tenant who insisted on peeing on his neighbors front door when he is wasted.   He ended up getting evicted.  But not even for that.  I just don't get it.  I say it over and over, but I really don't understand.  What is the point??  I had a friend growing up that was a bit of a nerd and the jocks used to open his door and pee on his floor boards.  These were 16 year old idiots and jerks doing this in the early 90's.  The pee-er from this morning is a 24 year old young adult.  How does he not know how to behave by now?????

The very fact that I have to have conversations like this is completely nuts.  It makes me feel like I babysit 500 drunk toddler hillbillies.  Craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment