Monday, November 3, 2014

My good old bestie!

I have been so busy with work I have not been able to share in a while.  Don't worry, it doesn't mean they have stopped being idiots.  Just this morning my BFF the fire marshal stopped in for a visit.  Apparently my lovely tenants in one of my buildings decided to all get together to celebrate Halloween. . .   with about 1300 of their closest friends.  1300.  in a building that about 65 people live in.  That is insane.  They have ripped down exit signs and lights and broken doors.  Holes in the walls.  The fire marshal was kind enough to share with me that when they got there the under aged drinkers were worried they would get caught with alcohol so they just dumped out their cocktails on the floor.  On the floor.  Who do they think cleans up????? 

He also had to visit another building where only 11 people live.  He said they cleared out a few hundred from that party.  And the kid who answered the door was so belligerent and rude he basically told the marshal and the police to F%^# off.  He would do whatever he felt liked.  That is always a good idea.  Let's be rude to the police.  That should help out my situation. 

This fire marshal informed that at lease two of the other marshals that work in this area will be stopping by with more info on the parties they broke up.

What ever happened to going to bars???  Is the house party making a come back?  Because the house party is alive and well here in this lovely town of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment