Thursday, July 31, 2014

Don't be confused

Let's not get confused about July's lack of posts.  Other than my little vacation, it has been an insane month.  No time to play catch up on here.  Between people moving out, people moving in, and 100% pure idiocy there has just been no time. 

There have been some amazingly fun things that I can't wait to share. 

Here is a small sample:

**Why am I being charged for a broken door.  That door was broken a month after I moved in and never repaired.  (well you are being charged because you broke a door.  It really isn't my fault you didn't report it as broken and allow us to fix it)

** Why do I have to pay for that hole in the wall.  A drunk guy at a party did that.  Not us.  Isn't that really your problem? (that was an actual text)

** I don't understand why my granddaughter is being charged for all of these things out of her deposit.  I mean why would she have to pay for late fees and pet fines after she moved out?  shouldn't that have been taken care of while she lived there?  (Um yes.  yes it should have.  The fact that it wasn't taken care of is exactly why it is coming out of her deposit. )

** How is it my problem my room mate didn't pay his half of the rent.  I paid mine.  How can we be getting an eviction notice?  (because only half the rent was paid.  You still owe half the rent. Not sure how else to explain that)

This is just a fun sampling of ridiculous conversations I have been having.  I truly fear for the future of our society.  This is how people end up living on communes that have armed guards.   They realize how insane everyone is and just decide to detach from everyone.  I used to think it was extreme and that they were the insane ones. The longer I have this job the more it makes sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment