Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Paradise never lasts

I am back.  :-(  Been back at work for two days and they idiots have already washed away all of the relaxation I worked so hard on for two weeks.  *sigh*

They broke multiple windows while I was gone. But of course none of them did and they don't know how it happened. 

I have had multiple parents call about their kids move outs.  Because of course their babies wouldn't do any of that.  Thank God for pictures. 

And my favorite call of today:

tenant: why are we being charged for a pet?  I have never housed a pet.

me:  I have seen a large dog there multiple times.  I don't know which of you girls it was but I've seen one of you taking the dog out to walk on numerous occasions and the maintenance man has as well.  It looked like it was part Shepard but I am not 100% sure.  I stopped by one day to discuss it but no one was home and there was a dog barking inside so I didn't go in and leave a notice.

tenant: hmm.  Well she was rarely home, if ever without one of us there, so I am not sure how you stopped by and heard her bark.  (they really are this dumb)  I mean I did dogsit for a friend who was out of town, quite a bit but I did not realize I needed to pay the pet deposit if the pet wasn't mine.

That is an actual texted conversation with a tenant from today. God I hate my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment