Thursday, April 29, 2021

I AM BACK BITCHES

I always say I should share more on here.  I get busy or distracted and I just don't have the time.  But each and every day is still a new adventure here.  From the late rent payers to the destroyers.  The idiots keep me on my toes.  We recently purchased about 50 new units in a different type of market.  The 55+ market.  Let me go ahead and tell you that the senior citizens are no better than the college kids in many aspects.  Maybe not as destructive.  But just as surly and possibly an even bigger pain in my ass.  I have been stock piling stories the last two years and with the addition of these units I am hoping to pick this back up.  Even if only 5 people read it, it makes me happy knowing I have shared this nonsense with the world!  

And oh the rules with COVID.  New post coming later today....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment